Group Visits & Field Trips
Bring your class, youth group, or club to Beaver Creek Reserve. Stay for a day or a whole week! There are plenty of activities to make learning about nature fun. Naturalists are also available to help you plan your trip. Here are just a few ideas of things your group could do:
- Animal Programs - Learn about different native animals.
- Animal Adaptations - Learn how to track with your eyes and nose!
- Archery - Shoot a bow and arrow!
- Bird Banding - Help with a national bird study.
- Cross Country Ski - Ski our groomed trails.
- Geocaching - Learn how to read a GPS.
- Maple Syrup - See how maple syrup is made hands-on.
- Nature Hikes - Play identification games along the way.
- Obstacle Course - Try our obstacle course for kids.
- Snowshoeing - Learn about snowshoes and try them out.
All groups and field trips must send in an activity schedule at least three weeks prior to your visit.
View group trip pricing information
Raptor Program Options
Beaver Creek Reserve offers a wide variety of nature based programs, including activities with our live educational raptors. See all of our programs that can be offered in the classroom, at Beaver Creek, or both! We have two fantastic animal ambassadors, Luna is our Barred Owl and Aurora is our American Kestrel. Learn more below.