Attend a summer camp
Our popular summer camps are the perfect place for any little nature lover. Our camps fill up very quickly, so we recommend registering right away. As noted, some camps are free offered through local school districts. To register for available Summer Camps click the link below.
Registration opens Saturday, March 2 at 8:00 AM
Look through our list of summer camps below to see which camps you want to register for! 2023 camps are offered June-August, and the deadline to register for all our camps is June 1, 2024. Registration opens Saturday, March 2, 2024 at 8:00 a.m.
- BCR members, make sure you are signed into your account to receive your discount on camp/program registrations.
- Eau Claure Area School District, School District of Altoona, Augusta Area School District families, Chippewa Falls Area Unified School District your student's school ID number is needed to register for school sponsored camps.
Want to guarantee your child a spot? Sign up by February 23 to volunteer. Reach out to our Volunteer Coordinator, Tori, at email@example.com to sign up or for more information!
2024 Camp Registration Guidelines
Payment: Full payment (with registration) must be received by the June 1st deadline. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, personal check or money order. To pay with cash or check, please visit us in-person at Beaver Creek Reserve during our normal business hours. We will not be taking registrations through the mail.
Refund Policy: Summer Camps cancellations require a seven business day notice prior to the first day of the camp, in order to receive a refund, minus a $20 processing fee. Cancellations made less than seven business days prior to the first day of camp are not eligible for a refund. Cancellations due to COVID will be done on a case-by-case basis.
Please be prepared to provide the following information when registering:
- Child's student ID number (Eau Claire, Altoona, Augusta, and Chippewa Falls School Districts)
- Child’s grade & school that they will be going into Fall 2024
- Child's t-shirt size
- Credit card number, expiration and CCV code
- Child’s doctor's name, address and phone number
- Child’s emergency contact (other than parents) name, phone number,
andrelationship to the child
- Child’s allergies, medication, or dietary needs
- If there is a need for a support staff, please indicate that at registration
**Please Note: due to the active nature of the program and limited resources, camps are unable to accommodate persons with serious emotional, physical, mental, or medical limitations.
If you have any questions about your registration, feel free to call us at 715.877.2212 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Register
This year, we are using a new registration software that is more user friendly and will save you time at checkout. This new and simpler registration process is thanks to our partnership with Village, a website that explores out of school opportunities in the Chippewa Valley! All of our camps will be listed on Village starting March 2 at 8:00 a.m.
To save you time at checkout, we ask that you set up your account and your camper(s) profiles prior to registration opening! This will not only save you time at checkout, but it will also help you get your camper(s) in the camps they want this summer. Create your account by accessing Village's website below-
*Camps will be available on Village.com starting March 2 at 8:00 AM