Attend a summer camp
Our popular summer camps are the perfect place for any little nature lover. Our camps fill up very quickly, so we recommend registering right away. As noted, some camps are offered free through local school districts. To register for available Summer Camps click the link below.
2020 Beaver Creek Camp Registration Guidelines
Payment: Full payment (with pre-registration) must be received by the registration deadline. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, personal check or money order. To pay with cash, check or money order, please register in person at Beaver Creek Reserve during our normal business hours. We will not be taking registrations through the mail.
Refund Policy: Summer Camp cancellations require a seven business day notice prior to the first day of the camp, in order to receive a refund, minus a $20 processing fee. Cancellations made less than seven business days prior to the first day of camp are not eligible for a refund.s.
FREE for local school district students:
Eau Claire: We will once again be partnering with the ECASD to offer FREE summer camp offerings. Material fees do apply.
Please be prepared to provide the following information when registering:
- Child’s age at the start of camp
- Child’s T-shirt size
- Child’s School District and Student ID# (Student ID# for ECASD students only)
- Credit Card Number, expiration and CCV code
- Child’s Doctors name, address and phone number
- Child’s emergency contact (other than Parents) name, phone number,
andrelationship to the child.
- Child’s allergies, medication, or dietary needs
- If there is a need for a buddy (we will try to accommodate requests if possible)
**Please note due to the active nature of the program, camps are unable to accommodate persons with severe emotional problems, serious physical, mental, or medical limitations, or those who have a severe cognitive disability.
If you have any questions about your registration, feel free to call us at 715.877.2212 or email us at email@example.com.